Pages

Sunday

Ferris Bueller Made me Wear This Dress.......

I began my search on Ancestry.com after being inspired to do so by watching that “Who Do You Think You Are?” TV show. Okay…. I am a child of the 80’s and one of that show’s early episodes did feature Matthew Broderick, so you have to give me some slack…. (hello?!? Who wouldn’t do exactly what Ferris Bueller does? Who among us Gen-X-ers didn’t dream of making a boombox/mannequin/analog answering machine contraption that would get us out of school for a day??)

You understand, I’m sure, why I have to listen to anything that Mr. Broderick suggests to me.

Okay…… I can’t blame this obsession completely on poor Matthew “he who previously portrayed Ferris Bueller” Broderick. This is very likely going to be the most fascinating aspect of my journey to find my roots though, so you can’t blame me for milking it a bit……..

[Matthew Broderick exits Stage Right]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Climbing The Tree. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.